Glueless Lace Front Wigs, Glueless Lace Front Wig
Maybe you're looking for
Nadula Curly Style Short Bob Wig 2 Tones Ombre Wigs Auburn Burgundy Red Colors With Dark Roots Lace Wig
Regular Price: $231.00
Special Price: $138.60
Regular Price: $283.52
Special Price: $170.11
Regular Price: $225.65
Special Price: $135.39
Regular Price: $216.20
Special Price: $129.72
How To Put On A Glueless Lace Front Wig?
In general, the wigs lace front, also called lace frontal wigs need to be installed with glue or adhesive to ensure security. But as we know, all of the glue is chemical, so it will affect our skin health more or less. That is the reason why so many wig manufacturers are developing new products: Nadula glueless lace front wig. The glueless lace frontal wigs are made with adjustable straps and combs for a secure fit. Like any other full lace wig, these units are 100% hand-tied so they can be parted anywhere and can be worn in a high pony.
Here is the step to wear glueless frontal lace wigs human hair:
1. To purchase the glueless virgin lace front wigs with combs on the inside and with adjustable straps at back. Please notice that the combs are set on the right and left side of the lace frontal closure wigs, both closest to your temples.
2. To have your hair prepared. For long hair, comb it into cornrows; For short hair, a wig cap is necessary.
3. To clean your forehead and hands to remove the dirt and oil that may damage the quality of your frontal lace front wigs.
4. To cut excess lace to the hairline of the wig but NO HAIRS. By the way, if your wigs are pre plucked lace frontal wigs, be careful not to cut the baby hair.
5. To place the lace wig on your head. Do steadily grip your natural hair with the inside combs and adjust the cap size to match your head for the suitability, if necessary.
By following these steps, installing the glueless lace front wigs black women is not difficult. You can try and show your new image soon.
- Related Searches: Short Lace Front Wigs
Welcome back to Nadula Hair!
You got EXTRA 500 points by log in on Thursday and Friday!